Action for Gender Equality is a partnership of experts - helping public entities, corporates and the not for profit sector improve gender equal outcomes and accountability. The partnership is led by Women's Health Victoria.
The partnership is an approved member of the expert Panel of Providers for the Commission for Gender Equality in the Public Sector and approved to deliver services to defined public entities to meet their obligations under the Gender Equality Act (2020).
Our services include:
- Gender Impact Assessments - we help organisations understand the gender impacts of policies, programs and services.
- Gender Equality Action Plans and Strategies - we help organisations to develop and implement plans to improve gender equality.
We can help with:
- Workplace gender audits and evaluations
- Gender equality training and development
- Promoting gender equal health and safety
- The prevention of gendered violence at home, work and the community
- Setting gender targets and quotas for proven impact
Read more about the full range of services available through this partnership.
Download brochure: Our services
Where are you on the Gender Equality Journey? This brochure can assist workplaces to understand what help they might need to transform.
Download brochure: The Gender Equality Journey