Women’s Health Victoria is a proud partner in the Action for Gender Equality partnership helping public entities, corporates and the not for profit sector improve gender equal outcomes and accountability.
The partnership is an approved member of the expert Panel of Providers for the Commission for Gender Equality in the Public Sector and approved deliver:
- Gender Impact Assessments - providing services and support to public entities to guide them through the impact assessment process
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve gender equality – to provide best practice advice and guidance on developing and implementing plans to improve workplace gender equality.
Find out more about the services available through this partnership by reading the full brochure.
The journey to gender equality can be confusing for workplaces, the partnership has developed a tool to support gender equity conversations in workplaces, industry and communities. Download the tool today.
Our role in the journey to gender equality
Women’s Health Victoria, as part of this partnership can provide support to workplaces through:
- Community of practice presentations and interactive sessions for industry groups
- Interactive training to support workforce understanding of gender equality and the prevention of violence against women
- Access to microcredentials and short online training to support gender equality workforce capacity building
- Customised training and support for workplaces in the development of gender equality action plans
- Take a Stand Program delivery
- to support workforce capacity building in taking action on violence against women in the workplace.