At Women’s Health Victoria we foster an environment of inclusion, innovation and respect. We aim to improve the health, wellbeing and gender equality for Victorian women through leadership, expertise and support.
Working at WHV you will be a part of a dedicated community who are guided by a shared goal and carry out meaningful work with the commitment and courage to make a difference.
We are proud to provide a number of innovative Employee Benefits for our staff such as:
- Flexible work hours
- Family-friendly policies – including parental leave, personal leave
- Access to salary packaging
- Employer superannuation guarantee
- Domestic violence leave
- Paid end of year close-down – additional to annual leave
- Long service leave access after 7 years - pro-rata
- Active social committee – Culture Club
Our office is centrally located in the CBD – accessible by public transport.
To join our growing team and organisation view the positions available below.
Interested in volunteering opportunities?
Find out MORE