To enable professionals to better plan their services to respond to the particular needs of women, Women’s Health Victoria offers a range of one day practical professional learning workshops.
Our workshops include:
- Advocacy in Health Promotion
- Applied Gender Analysis
- Everyone's Business Violence Prevention
- Women, Food and Physical Activity
- Train the Trainer Applied Gender Analysis
Our workshops are designed for professionals working in a range of areas including:
- Health and social policy
- Health promotion and community development
- Health and support services
- Women’s health
- Community health
- Local and state government
Customised training based on our workshops can be developed to suit specific agency learning outcomes.
Download our training calendar here.
To register, please go to Event Registration
For enquiries, please Contact Us
Content Reviewed: 24 January 2013
Last Updated: 24 January 2013