Priorities for Victorian women's health 2015-2019
Recommends the development of a Victorian Government women’s health policy and action platform that includes:
- Development of a statewide sexual and reproductive health strategy that is evidence based and developed through engagement and consultation with key stakeholders;
- Investment and leadership in the primary prevention of violence against women;
- Research and action on women in a changing society, specifically the impacts of climate change on the health of Victorian women;
- Development of a gendered mental health and wellbeing plan;
- Further investment in the Victorian Women’s Health Program to implement initiatives arising from the actions above.
Priorities for Victorian women's health 2015-2019 / Victorian women's health services : Collingwood, Vic. : Women's Health Association of Victoria, February 2015