Priorities for Victorian women's health 2014-2018
Recommends that the Victorian Government women’s health policy and action platform should include:
1. Development of a statewide sexual and reproductive health strategy;
2. Investment and leadership in the primary prevention of violence against women;
3. Research and action on women in a changing society, specifically the impacts of climate change on the health of Victorian women;
4. Development of a gendered mental health and wellbeing plan;
5. Further investment in the Victorian Women’s Health Program to implement initiatives arising from the actions above.
Priorities for Victorian women's health 2014-2018 / Victorian women's health services - Ballarat West : Women's Health Association of Victoria, March 2014